November 12, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V806000
In the event of a crash necessitating passenger air bag deployment, the air bag may not deploy properly, increasing the risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V806
Manufacturer Aston Martin The Americas
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 17
Aston Martin The Americas (Aston Martin) is recalling certain 2018-2019 DB11 Coupe and Volante and 2019 Vantage and DBS Superleggera Coupe vehicles. The locking nut fasteners on the passenger air bag may not be tightened properly.
Aston Martin will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the air bag fasteners, tightening them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 11, 2019. Owners may contact Aston Martin customer service at 1-866-278-6661. Aston Martin’s number for this recall is RA-01-1327.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SAFETY RECALL ACTION
|Reference number:||RA-01-1327||Issued: 13 November, 2019|
|Subject:||Incorrect Installation of the Passenger Airbag|
|Model(s):||DB11, Vantage (19MY), DBS Superleggera|
|VIN Range:||Refer to the separately published list of Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs)|
|Applicable to:||All Dealers|
|Distribute to:||After Sales Manager||Warranty Staff|
|Service Manager||Parts Staff|
- Appendix A – Table that Shows the Quantities of Affected Vehicles
- Appendix B – Copy of the Owner Notification letter for vehicles in RA-01-1327
- Appendix C – Copy of the Change of Keeper or Address
Reason for this Safety Recall Action (NHTSA Reference [TBC])
On the affected vehicles, it is possible the locking nuts that attach the passenger airbag to the instrument panel (IP) are not torqued to the correct specification.
To correct this problem, do the Workshop Procedure given in this document to inspect the locking nuts, and if necessary, make sure they are torqued correctly.
The full list of VINs for the affected vehicles are attached to this Safety Recall Action document.
The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act, as amended, provides that each vehicle which is subject to a recall campaign of this type must be adequately repaired within a reasonable time after the owner has tendered it for repair. Failure to repair within sixty (60) days after tender of a vehicle is prima facie evidence of failure to repair within a reasonable time.
If the condition is not adequately repaired within a reasonable time , the owner may be entitled to an identical or reasonable equivalent vehicle at no charge, or to a refund of the purchase price less a reasonable allowance for depreciation.
To avoid having to provide these difficult solutions, every effort must be made to promptly schedule an appointment with each owner and to repair their vehicle as soon as possible. As you will see in reading the attached copies of the letters that are being sent to Owners, the Owners are being instructed to contact Aston Martin Customer Service if their Dealer does not correct the condition within three (3) days of the mutually agreed upon service date. If the condition is not corrected within a reasonable time, they are instructed on how to contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
We will write to every owner directly to tell them about this Safety Recall Action. The customer letter and the “Change of Keeper or Address” form will be attached to this Safety Recall Action.
When the Owner calls to make an appointment, briefly describe the repair which will be done to the Owner’s vehicle and fully explain the reason for this work. Tell the owner that the repair will be done at no cost to them.
Service Reception Desk – Checks you must do before you book the vehicle in.
When you make a reservation for a Customer that you confirm the name and contact details are correct in Aston Martin’s records. To do this, please do the steps that follow:
- Enter the vehicle’s 6-digit chassis number into DCS (amdealers.com) and click “Validate” (refer to Figure 1).
- Make sure that the vehicle details are correct. If the current owner is correct, no action is necessary.
- Make sure that the Customer name is correct. If the data is correct, then no action is necessary.
- To update the Customer detail s, use the search feature to find the customer in your Synergy database (refer to Figure 2).
Note: The Customer record and updated details must have been entered into Synergy before you try to transfer the ownership in DCS.
- If the correct Customer shows, click “confirm”.
- If the correct Customer details do not show, click “add new”.
Before you start work
Log on to the Online Dealer Warranty (ODW) system. Do the steps that follow:
- Select the Warranty Live screen (Outstanding Campaigns Status).
- Download the VIN list from DCS and do a check of the VINs in your control.
- Find out if there are other open Service Actions (SAs) or Recall Actions (RAs) for the vehicles in the list.
- List the SAs and RAs and plan the work so that the Owner only needs to come to your Dealership once.
Note: The ODW system operates in real-time. Thus, the online condition shows only the newest Dealer Warranty Claim submissions.
This Workshop Procedure has two parts:
- Part A: Inspection
- Part B: Torque the Locking Nuts to the Correct Specification
Part A: Inspection
Note: A left-hand drive D811 is illustrated. The same procedure applies to Vantage and DBS Superleggera.
- Remove the passenger side bottom panel for the IP (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 12.DV ).
- Remove the two screws that attach the duct for the door (refer to Figure 3).
- Remove the duct for the door (refer to Figure 4).
- Use a fibre-optic camera to inspect the seven locking nuts that are accessible in the locations shown (refer to Figure 5).
Note: There are eight locking nuts in total, but one locking nut is not visible (refer to the red arrow).
- If any of the locking nuts are not installed correctly (refer to Figure 6) go to Part B: Torque the Locking Nuts to the Correct Specification.
- If all the locking nuts have been installed correctly (refer to Figure 7) go to step
- Install the duct for the door (refer to Figure 4).
- Install the two screws that attach the duct for the door (refer to Figure 3).
- Install the passenger side bottom panel for the IP (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 12.DV).
Part B: Torque the Locking Nuts to the Correct Specification
- Remove the front evaporator and heater assembly (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 03 .AH ).
WARNING: IF A LOCKING NUT IS MISSING, INSTALL A NEW LOCKING NUT WITH THE PART NUMBER GIVEN IN THE PART DATA. IF YOU DO NOT USE THE CORRECT PART, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE AIRBAG WILL NOT BE ATTACHED CORRECTLY IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT AND NOT DEPLOY CORRECTLY.
- Torque the eight locking nuts that attach the passenger airbag to the IP to 6.5 Nm.
- Install the front evaporator and heater assembly (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 12.03.AH).
Note: Do not do Workshop Manual procedure 01.12.BK.
- Install the duct feed for the door (refer to Figure 4).
- Install the two screws that attach the duct feed for the door (refer to Figure 3).
- Install the right side end cover for the IP (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 12.BK).
Note: New clips and fixings used to complete this procedure can be claimed for in the Warranty claim form.
|M6x1.00 Locking Nut||703163||8|
Procedure and Labour Time Tier A: DB11 V8 Coupe
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.3|
Tier B: DB11 V8 Volante
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.00|
Tier C: DB11 V12
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.80|
Tier D: DBS Superleggera
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.85|
Tier E: Vantage (19MY)
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.50|
Appendix A – Table that Shows the Quantities of Affected Vehicles in the US Market
|Registered & AMLNA Fleet (RA-01-1327)||Port & Dealer Not Registered
|Build Range (MM/YY)|
|DB11||11||1||08/17 to 10/18|
|Vantage||3||0||06/18 to 11/18|
|DBS Superleggera||1||1||1 2/18 to 12/18|
When you have completed this Safety Recall Action, make sure that you make an entry in Section A of the Vehicle Owner’s Guide to show that the procedure is completed.
[[ Date DD Month, YYYY]
[Customer Address 1]
[Customer Address 2]
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
This notice applies to your vehicle: [[INSERTVIN]
Dear [ Customer]
Safety Recall Action RA-01-1327 – Incorrect Installation of the Passenger Airbag
REASON FOR THIS RECALL ACTION
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
Aston Martin has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists on a range of vehicles that were manufactured from August 2017 until December 2018.
On the affected vehicles, it is possible that the passenger airbag fixings may not be torqued to the correct specification.
The defect may cause the airbag to not deploy correctly. The models affected are:
WHAT WE WILL DO
We will examine the passenger airbag fixings, and if necessary apply the correct torque values to the fixing to make sure that the passenger airbag is secured correctly.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
Please contact your Aston Martin dealer as soon as possible to arrange a date for the repair. They will be able to fully explain why this Recall Action is necessary. Instructions for making this correction have been sent to your dealer. The labour time necessary to complete this service correction is a maximum of 13 hours. Please ask your dealer if you wish to know how much additional time will be needed to schedule and process your vehicle.
Your Aston Martin dealer is best equipped to obtain parts and provide the service to make sure that your vehicle is corrected as promptly as possible. If, how ever you take your vehicle to your dealer on the agreed service date and they do not remedy this condition on that date, or within three days, we recommend that you contact Aston Martin Customer Service by calling 1-888- 923-9988.
If after contacting your dealer and Aston Martin Customer Services, you are still not able to have the safety defect remedied without charge and within a reasonable time, you may wish to write to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20590 or call 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
IF YOU NO LONGER THE VEHICLE
If you have sold or traded your vehicle, please tell us by completing the enclosed Change of Keeper form and returning it to us.
Federal regulations require that any lessor receiving this notice must forward a copy of lessee within ten
We are cause inconvenience with this Recall Action. However, this action has been taken in the interest of your safety and continued satisfaction with our products.
Director of Client Services
Aston Martin Lagonda Limited
4 Affected Products
|ASTON MARTIN||DBS SUPERLEGGERA||2019|
8 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-1
Defect Notice 573 Report
Recall 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall 573 Report – Warranty Information Added
Latest Recalls Documents
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by ASE Certified Mechanics
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- 📀【GENERAL】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- 【ABS/SRS Diagnostic Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Send Car information to ▲[email protected]▲ to check compatibility
- 【OBD II Diagnostics Function 】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present, DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy To Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure:1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine.2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear.3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen.4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage. From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】Supports more than 50 US, Asian and European vehicles, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Lancia, Fiat, Dacia, Citroen, Alfa, Abarth.
- 【About Software Update】Free lifetime software updates are available for AL619. Download the newest software anytime. The customer service team is available for 24 hours:▲[email protected]▲You can get a quick respond and solution from seller
- 【UPGRADED VERSION】Based on obd2 scanner CRP129, this Android 7.0 based LAUNCH CRP129X features a Larger 5” Touch Screen, Two more Reset Services (TPMS & Throttle Adaptation), AutoVIN Technology, Automatic Inspection Report, One-Click Lifetime Free Update via WiFi, Print via Email Share, DTC LookUp Library, Battery Voltage Test (for battery status and performance), Navigation & Hot Keys (Specially Designed for Intensive Work).
- 【FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATD IN GRAPHIC】This LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool comes with reading data streaming for Engine / AT / ABS /SRS systems (displayed in graphic), and turning off the warning light related, with all modes of OBDII functions as I/M Readiness Status, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test, Vehicle Information, etc. The vehicle diagnostic reports can be recorded, stored, played back and printed.
- 【5 SERVICE FUNCTIONS + AUTOVIN SCAN】 This CRP129X obd2 scanner features 5 most used special reset capabilities (Oil Reset, EPB Release, SAS Calibration, TPMS Reset & Throttle Adaptation). The code readerprovides quick and accurate identification of vehicles via auto VIN scan.
- 【FULL OBD2 COMPLIANT + FREE LIFETIME UPDATE】The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner works on 57 vehicle brands compliant with OBD2 protocols, mostly manufactured after 1996. You only need to update the scanner’s software to the latest versions with one single click via WiFi connection, to extend its using life and ensure the data is accurate.
- 【WARRANTY & LANGUAGE】This LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner diagnostic tool provides the 12-month warranty for any quality problems, free updates on internet for lifetime along with 9 languages support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean.
- 🚗 Lifelong Free Software Online Update 🚗 NOTE: ABS, Airbag, Engine and Transmission diagnosis is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number via email☛[email protected]☚ to get technical support if you are unsure if the scan tool is suitable for your vehicle. 24 hours online customer service is available if you have any issues about the scanne
- 🚗 ABS SRS ENGINE TRANSMISSION & Auto VIN function 🚗 This code reader can read and erase DTCs for ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine and Transmission on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes. ADVANCED version of Autel ML619/ AL619, ml629 With Multi languages options for the menu. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- 🚗 Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) 🚗 ML629 scan tool can clear codes and reset monitors. Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN). Views freeze-frame data, graphs data.TF memory card for data backup.With the useful DTC Lookup function, you have instant access to over 7000 DTC definitions in the DTC library.
- 🚗 Upgraded Version of ML619 / AL619 🚗 Autel ML629, is an excellent solution for DIYers to pinpoint various vehicle problems. Autel ML629 code reader supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, ML629 provides you a complete OBD II diagnosis and reads/erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, engine and transmission. Clears codes and resets monitors, ABS & SRS warning lights, and pass the smog test quickly and accurately.
- 🚗 WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE 🚗 This fixd car diagnostic tool can work on including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsub, ect. ML629 works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) ‒ domestic and import, and supports 12 languages ( Contact ☛[email protected]☚ for language change if you need )
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTIONS】 The code reader LAUNCH Creader 8021 supports reading/ clearing DTCs, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition, oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement. SAS helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and calibrate the steering angle sensor. BMS reset performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- 【EXTENSIVE COVERAGE】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of this scan tool works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
- 【FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS】 This obd2 scanner has full OBD2 functions, including: Read & Clear DTCs, read freeze frame data, turn off MIL, I/M readiness status, O2 sensor test, Evap Systems Test, on-board monitor test, read vehicle information.
- 【DIAGNOSE, RECORD, REVIEW】 You can do real-time DTC and datastream testing, and you can also record all the scanner testing and review all the data with this obd2 scanner. You can even print out the results on your computer printer so you can talk about the results later with your friends or fellow mechanics.
- 【WARRANTY & LANGUAGES】 This LAUNCH scan tool provides 12-month warranty and offers free internet update (Mini USB). Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese.
- 【EASY ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】: The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through [email protected], we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- WIDE CODES DIAGNOSIS: The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- 🚕Creator C110 BMW Code Reader V6.0 supports BMW between 2000 to 2013 years.
- 🚕Function inculde read trouble codes, clear trouble codes, displays live data stream, clear adapation and vehicle infromation.
- 🚕Supports BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 series, 8 series, X series, Z series and Mini
- 🚕Add MINI Cooper test function.Software support free update online, official website http://www.szcreator.com/
- 🚕Read trouble codes, clear trouble codes, displays live data stream, Clear adaptation and vehicle version information.
- 1⃣【 Check Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 2⃣【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 3⃣【 Find Your Vehicles Here】Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner Supports mainstream vehicles on the world like ACURA VW AUDI AUST FORD BENZ BMW CHRYSLER FIAT GM HOLDEN HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI JAGUAR ISUZU KIA LANDROVER LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OPEL PORSCHE SAAB SEAT SKODA SMART MERCEDES SPRINTER SUBARU SUZUKI SCION TOYOTA USA FORD VOLVO PEUGEOT CITROEN RENAULT EUROFORD.Etc.
- ⃣【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- ⚠【 Youtube influencer Mechanic Scotty Kilmer Strongly Recommend 】--Cardiag provides 5 YRS Warranty for any quality problem with a replacement or refund . What you get: 1x CRP123 obd2 scanner handset, 1x card reader, 1x TF card, 1x OBDII diagnostic cable, 1x USB cable, user manual, 1 set* car panel removal tool (Gift) .
- 【ABS SRS SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS】Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostics tool can diagnose ABS and SRS(Airbag) systems on sedans and light trucks. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code with DTC Lookup, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. NOTE: ABS SRS Diagnosis is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- 【ALL 10 MODES OF OBD2 TESTS & MORE】The AL619 OBD2 scanner can access Powertrain Control Module and perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission related conditions, including: Read & Clear Codes, View Freeze Frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), live PID data stream of multiple sensors in graph, O2 Sensor Tests, On-Board Monitor Tests, Components Tests, Module Present, Retrieve Vehicle Information(VIN, CIN and CVN) and DTC Lookup.
- 【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC & PENDING CODES】 Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. For manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
- 【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY】 AL619 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and is compatible with all OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. NOTE: ABS SRS(Airbag) diagnostics is NOT universally compatible to all vehicles. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- 【RISK-FREE PURCHASE AND HASSLE FREE SERVICES】 The AL619 auto diagnostic scanner comes with lifetime FREE software updates. Autel Autolink AL619 car scan tool is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us directly via [email protected]
Last update on 2020-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API