November 12, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V806000
In the event of a crash necessitating passenger air bag deployment, the air bag may not deploy properly, increasing the risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V806
Manufacturer Aston Martin The Americas
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 17
Aston Martin The Americas (Aston Martin) is recalling certain 2018-2019 DB11 Coupe and Volante and 2019 Vantage and DBS Superleggera Coupe vehicles. The locking nut fasteners on the passenger air bag may not be tightened properly.
Aston Martin will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the air bag fasteners, tightening them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 11, 2019. Owners may contact Aston Martin customer service at 1-866-278-6661. Aston Martin’s number for this recall is RA-01-1327.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SAFETY RECALL ACTION
|Reference number:||RA-01-1327||Issued: 13 November, 2019|
|Subject:||Incorrect Installation of the Passenger Airbag|
|Model(s):||DB11, Vantage (19MY), DBS Superleggera|
|VIN Range:||Refer to the separately published list of Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs)|
|Applicable to:||All Dealers|
|Distribute to:||After Sales Manager||Warranty Staff|
|Service Manager||Parts Staff|
- Appendix A – Table that Shows the Quantities of Affected Vehicles
- Appendix B – Copy of the Owner Notification letter for vehicles in RA-01-1327
- Appendix C – Copy of the Change of Keeper or Address
Reason for this Safety Recall Action (NHTSA Reference [TBC])
On the affected vehicles, it is possible the locking nuts that attach the passenger airbag to the instrument panel (IP) are not torqued to the correct specification.
To correct this problem, do the Workshop Procedure given in this document to inspect the locking nuts, and if necessary, make sure they are torqued correctly.
The full list of VINs for the affected vehicles are attached to this Safety Recall Action document.
The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act, as amended, provides that each vehicle which is subject to a recall campaign of this type must be adequately repaired within a reasonable time after the owner has tendered it for repair. Failure to repair within sixty (60) days after tender of a vehicle is prima facie evidence of failure to repair within a reasonable time.
If the condition is not adequately repaired within a reasonable time , the owner may be entitled to an identical or reasonable equivalent vehicle at no charge, or to a refund of the purchase price less a reasonable allowance for depreciation.
To avoid having to provide these difficult solutions, every effort must be made to promptly schedule an appointment with each owner and to repair their vehicle as soon as possible. As you will see in reading the attached copies of the letters that are being sent to Owners, the Owners are being instructed to contact Aston Martin Customer Service if their Dealer does not correct the condition within three (3) days of the mutually agreed upon service date. If the condition is not corrected within a reasonable time, they are instructed on how to contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
We will write to every owner directly to tell them about this Safety Recall Action. The customer letter and the “Change of Keeper or Address” form will be attached to this Safety Recall Action.
When the Owner calls to make an appointment, briefly describe the repair which will be done to the Owner’s vehicle and fully explain the reason for this work. Tell the owner that the repair will be done at no cost to them.
Service Reception Desk – Checks you must do before you book the vehicle in.
When you make a reservation for a Customer that you confirm the name and contact details are correct in Aston Martin’s records. To do this, please do the steps that follow:
- Enter the vehicle’s 6-digit chassis number into DCS (amdealers.com) and click “Validate” (refer to Figure 1).
- Make sure that the vehicle details are correct. If the current owner is correct, no action is necessary.
- Make sure that the Customer name is correct. If the data is correct, then no action is necessary.
- To update the Customer detail s, use the search feature to find the customer in your Synergy database (refer to Figure 2).
Note: The Customer record and updated details must have been entered into Synergy before you try to transfer the ownership in DCS.
- If the correct Customer shows, click “confirm”.
- If the correct Customer details do not show, click “add new”.
Before you start work
Log on to the Online Dealer Warranty (ODW) system. Do the steps that follow:
- Select the Warranty Live screen (Outstanding Campaigns Status).
- Download the VIN list from DCS and do a check of the VINs in your control.
- Find out if there are other open Service Actions (SAs) or Recall Actions (RAs) for the vehicles in the list.
- List the SAs and RAs and plan the work so that the Owner only needs to come to your Dealership once.
Note: The ODW system operates in real-time. Thus, the online condition shows only the newest Dealer Warranty Claim submissions.
This Workshop Procedure has two parts:
- Part A: Inspection
- Part B: Torque the Locking Nuts to the Correct Specification
Part A: Inspection
Note: A left-hand drive D811 is illustrated. The same procedure applies to Vantage and DBS Superleggera.
- Remove the passenger side bottom panel for the IP (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 12.DV ).
- Remove the two screws that attach the duct for the door (refer to Figure 3).
- Remove the duct for the door (refer to Figure 4).
- Use a fibre-optic camera to inspect the seven locking nuts that are accessible in the locations shown (refer to Figure 5).
Note: There are eight locking nuts in total, but one locking nut is not visible (refer to the red arrow).
- If any of the locking nuts are not installed correctly (refer to Figure 6) go to Part B: Torque the Locking Nuts to the Correct Specification.
- If all the locking nuts have been installed correctly (refer to Figure 7) go to step
- Install the duct for the door (refer to Figure 4).
- Install the two screws that attach the duct for the door (refer to Figure 3).
- Install the passenger side bottom panel for the IP (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 12.DV).
Part B: Torque the Locking Nuts to the Correct Specification
- Remove the front evaporator and heater assembly (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 03 .AH ).
WARNING: IF A LOCKING NUT IS MISSING, INSTALL A NEW LOCKING NUT WITH THE PART NUMBER GIVEN IN THE PART DATA. IF YOU DO NOT USE THE CORRECT PART, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE AIRBAG WILL NOT BE ATTACHED CORRECTLY IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT AND NOT DEPLOY CORRECTLY.
- Torque the eight locking nuts that attach the passenger airbag to the IP to 6.5 Nm.
- Install the front evaporator and heater assembly (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 12.03.AH).
Note: Do not do Workshop Manual procedure 01.12.BK.
- Install the duct feed for the door (refer to Figure 4).
- Install the two screws that attach the duct feed for the door (refer to Figure 3).
- Install the right side end cover for the IP (refer to Workshop Manual procedure 12.BK).
Note: New clips and fixings used to complete this procedure can be claimed for in the Warranty claim form.
|M6x1.00 Locking Nut||703163||8|
Procedure and Labour Time Tier A: DB11 V8 Coupe
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.3|
Tier B: DB11 V8 Volante
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.00|
Tier C: DB11 V12
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.80|
Tier D: DBS Superleggera
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.85|
Tier E: Vantage (19MY)
|Inspection and Torque the Locking Nuts for the Passenger Airbag||12.50|
Appendix A – Table that Shows the Quantities of Affected Vehicles in the US Market
|Registered & AMLNA Fleet (RA-01-1327)||Port & Dealer Not Registered|
|Build Range (MM/YY)|
|DB11||11||1||08/17 to 10/18|
|Vantage||3||0||06/18 to 11/18|
|DBS Superleggera||1||1||1 2/18 to 12/18|
When you have completed this Safety Recall Action, make sure that you make an entry in Section A of the Vehicle Owner’s Guide to show that the procedure is completed.
[[ Date DD Month, YYYY]
[Customer Address 1]
[Customer Address 2]
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
This notice applies to your vehicle: [[INSERTVIN]
Dear [ Customer]
Safety Recall Action RA-01-1327 – Incorrect Installation of the Passenger Airbag
REASON FOR THIS RECALL ACTION
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
Aston Martin has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists on a range of vehicles that were manufactured from August 2017 until December 2018.
On the affected vehicles, it is possible that the passenger airbag fixings may not be torqued to the correct specification.
The defect may cause the airbag to not deploy correctly. The models affected are:
WHAT WE WILL DO
We will examine the passenger airbag fixings, and if necessary apply the correct torque values to the fixing to make sure that the passenger airbag is secured correctly.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
Please contact your Aston Martin dealer as soon as possible to arrange a date for the repair. They will be able to fully explain why this Recall Action is necessary. Instructions for making this correction have been sent to your dealer. The labour time necessary to complete this service correction is a maximum of 13 hours. Please ask your dealer if you wish to know how much additional time will be needed to schedule and process your vehicle.
Your Aston Martin dealer is best equipped to obtain parts and provide the service to make sure that your vehicle is corrected as promptly as possible. If, how ever you take your vehicle to your dealer on the agreed service date and they do not remedy this condition on that date, or within three days, we recommend that you contact Aston Martin Customer Service by calling 1-888- 923-9988.
If after contacting your dealer and Aston Martin Customer Services, you are still not able to have the safety defect remedied without charge and within a reasonable time, you may wish to write to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20590 or call 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
IF YOU NO LONGER THE VEHICLE
If you have sold or traded your vehicle, please tell us by completing the enclosed Change of Keeper form and returning it to us.
Federal regulations require that any lessor receiving this notice must forward a copy of lessee within ten
We are cause inconvenience with this Recall Action. However, this action has been taken in the interest of your safety and continued satisfaction with our products.
Director of Client Services
Aston Martin Lagonda Limited
4 Affected Products
|ASTON MARTIN||DBS SUPERLEGGERA||2019|
8 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-1
Defect Notice 573 Report
Recall 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall 573 Report – Warranty Information Added
Latest Recalls Documents
- 【ABS/SRS Diagnostic Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on.Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Only this Autel Support can you contact: ▲[email protected]▲
- 【OBD II Diagnostics Function 】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles.Read Codes,Erase Codes,Live Data,Freeze Frame,Retrieving I/M Readiness Status,O2 Monitor Test,On-Board Monitor Test,Component Test,Viewing Vehicle Information,Modules Present,DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy To Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure:1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine.2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear.3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen.4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage.From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】Supports more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles,,, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Lancia, Fiat, Dacia, Citroen, Alfa, Abarth.
- 【About Software Update】Free lifetime software updates is available for AL619.Download the newest software anytime. NOTE: Only contact us can you get support▲[email protected]▲. Don't need contact Autel US support, warranty provided by seller. Before purchasing, please provide VIN to confirm compatibility.
- 📀【GENERAL】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- THE WORLD'S SUPERIOR LAUNCH X-431: LAUNCH CRP123 Featuring the unique and 3.5 TFT color display, the CRP123 OBDII code reader supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. It is truly the ultimate in power and affordability , added benefits of read DataStream for 4 systems and vehicle diagnostic report. allowing users to do their jobs faster. Graph, Record, Replay data and troubleshooter code tips help users to save diagnosis and repair time
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE Coverage:Support four basic systems(ENG/TCM/ABS/SRS) for main stream models: Asian car models: Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Accura, Isuzu.USA car models: Ford, GM, Chrysler.European car models: Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar .etc.
- MAIN FUNCTION:Reads and clears codes on ENG/TCM/ABS/SRS. DLC location hints/ DTC help/ Data stream display in waveform;Retrieves generic (P0, P2,P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes, and pending codes;Easily determindes the cause of Check Engine Light;Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors;Displays DTS definitions;Views freeze frame data;Displays monitor and I/M rediness status;Reads live PCM data stream,Displays live O2 sensor test data;
- SPECIAL FUNCTION: Easily determindes the cause of Check Engine Light, Performs modules present test, Enhanced OBD II Mode 6, Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN )
- Warranty: 100% Money Back Guarantee; Life-Long time Free update Online ;hassle free 1-year replacement warranty with friendly and professional customer service.Click the Orange Button to Buy Now!
- 【Upgraded version of 2019】: This product has been on the market for more than 3 years, we have been constantly doing hardware and software optimization to ensure that the latest version is the best use. This automobile fault diagnosis instrument has two sets of systems, a full-functional OBD fault code diagnosis system and a detection and diagnosis system of ABS and SRS. Say goodbye to the high cost of car repair and waiting time, with professional diagnostic Tool, you are also a professional Dyer.
- 【Car ABS/SRS Diagnostic Tool for 24 Brands Vehicles】: CHRYSLER, USAFORD (NOT include EUFORD), GM, ACURA, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, CITROEN, HOLDEN, MINI, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, SEAT, SKODA, VOLVO, VW, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, LEXUS, MAZDA, NISSAN, TOYOTA.
- 【Full-function On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) for all Car Models after 1996】: This OBD2 Scanner also has a lot of functions, including I/M monitor readiness test. turning off the MIL (check engine light) and ABS/SRS warning lights, viewing freeze frame data, O2 sensor test, reading and clearing DTCs, and more.
- 【Multilingual Menu and DTC Definitions】: It works with English, French, Spanish. Don't need any Battery or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in vehicle. High Compatibility Support full OBD2/EOBD protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, ISO15765 -4.
- 【What You Get】: 1-year friendly customers' service and Lifetime Free Upgrade on top don. us to download the updating tool to register and upgrade the item. 1 * vehicle code reader; 1 * User's Manual; 1 * USB Cable; 1* TF card; 1* TF card reader.
- [ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC TOOL] - FX2000 scan tool does not only include OBD/EOBD standard protocol diagnosis but also performs full detection on vehicles three mainly ECU's systems (ABS/ SRS/ Transmission), besides, it also can read/erase fault codes and turn off warning light in above four systems. Note: FX2000 scanner ONLY supports cars from 2005 and newer for ABS/SRS/ Transmission system testings.
- [FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS] - Supports full OBDII test modes with advanced mode 4(Live PCM Data Stream in graphics formats), ability to Read/Clear DTCs and do smog tests including I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, etc., that will keep your mind from worrying about car emission problems. It also supports read freeze frame data, EVAP system test, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
- [ADD-ON EXTRA FUNCTIONS] - Ability to graph, record, and replay live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS; Besides, it also comes with the added benefits of reading data streaming in one graph for various system, you can check the four parameters in the meantime which is intended to help you quickly find the vehicle potential problems.
- [WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE] - Includes 46 vehicle makers of the OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Support English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
- [WORTHY TO OWN] - Equipped with an intuitive interface, 4.0-inch TF color screen, smart Buttons design for easy to handling. We also support lifetime free updates online via a TF card on Ancel official website.
- 👍【ABS/SRS/AT/ENG SYSTEM DIAGNOSE + FULL OBD2 FUNCTION】This Code Reader not only featuring complete 10 OBDII functions as Read/Clear fault codes, Live Data in Graphic, Retrieves Vehicle Info, I/M readiness,DTC Lookup etc. But also, provide 4 ECU systems( Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS) to read/clear codes, viewing live data stream(displayed in graphic), and turning off system warning lights. 【📧 Diagnostic Report】will help users avoid blind maintenance, offer solution,save time and money.
- 👍【WIFI LIFETIME FREE UPDATE + AUTOVIN + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST】Based on upgraded version of CRP123, LAUNCH CRP123X Scan tool featuring more easy to use fuctions as 1.【One-Click Lifetime Free Update via Wi-Fi】 extend its using life and ensure the data is accurate ; 2.【AutoVIN】automatical fastly retrieves vehicle VIN for troubleshooting accurately; 3.【Battery Voltage service】monitors Real-time battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery.
- 👍【DATA RECORD & REPORT & PRINT + TECHNICAL FEEDBACK】This OBD2 Scanner can ability to graph, data record, playback, print report (share via email) for further analysis; 【Diagnostic Report】automatically records the basic diagnosis report, will help users avoid blind maintenance, saving money/time make diagnostic easily. 【FEEDBACK FUNCTION】will provide best-possible solutions for your issues in time.
- 👍【ENHANCED SMART HARDWARE + 5 YEAR WARRANTY】This code scanner built with Android 7.0 systems provides a variety of smart hardware features as 1.a larger 5” TouchScreen and HD 720P screen; 2. built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery be used wireless for a long time and supports charging through the vehicle; 3. Equipped 8Gbs memory for more vehicles models program; 4. this anti-slip handle design and anti-fall shell greatly extend lifetime. 5 YEARs after-sale-service for any question.
- 👍【WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE + 9 LANGUAGES】 LAUNCH Scanner for OBD1,OBD2,EOBD,JOBD,KOBD 12v cars SUV, light truck and hybrids can work on most 1996 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles in US, Europe, Asia, with over 57 car brands and up to thousands of models. Beside, this car scanner supports 9 Languages, as English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese. Note: LAUNCH 123X code reader ONLY supports cars from 2005 and newer for ABS/SRS/ Transmission system.
- 【EASY ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】: The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through [email protected], we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- 【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】: The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- 【WIDE CODES DIAGNOSIS】: The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- 【GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY】: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- 【ONLINE UPDATE INCLUDED】: The obd2 scanner is Internet updatable and upgradable, we offer 12 months warranty insurance.
- ABS SRS DIAGNOSIS: Autel AL609P OBDII Scanner can perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner reads and clears ABS, SRS codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights and reset monitors. NOTE: ABS SRS scan for AL609P is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- AUTO VIN AND DEEPLY DIAGNOSIS FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES: Autel AL609P Pro scan tool ONLY support following specific vehicles - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, BENZ, VW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, KIA, HYUNDAI.
- COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS AND MORE: AL609P car scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN). This OBD2 Scan Tool comes with Auto VIN acquisition function for quick car diagnosis.
- TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: Autel AL609P Auto Diagnostic Scanner helps you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light is on. With the DTC lookup and Code Breaker function of this car code reader, you can quickly figure out where and how bad is the problem and get tips about how to fix it. Never get ripped off by dealership again!
- DATA PRINTING AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES: AL609P pro check engine code reader can read, record and playback diagnostic data and print data via windows-based PC. The car diagnostic tool comes with LIFETIME software updates and protected free from defects for 12 Months. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. Purchase now and go fix something!
- 💯ENG/AT/ABS/SRS DIAGNOSES: LAUNCH VII+ OBD2 scanner can easily access to the Engine, Transmission, ABS, and SRS to retrieve their DTCs, text or graphic live data stream and other ECU information. 🙋♂️Once the detected problems are fixed, you can use this scan tool to clear the DTCs, and then the warning light will be off automatically.
- 👍ALL 10 OBD II TEST MODES: Equipped with FULL OBDII functions, this OBD2 scanner is not limited to reading and clearing DTCs, but also supports advanced live data stream for focusing on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters, as well as O2 Sensor test and EVAP system test for detecting their faults in time to avoid emission problems.
- 🚗WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: You can use this OBD2 scanner to diagnose a wide range of vehicles even 12V diesel cars. The Full OBD2 Functions can be used for all vehicles compatible with OBDII & CAN protocols, and the Four Systems Diagnoses can be used for 2006 and newer vehicles. 📌Notice: To confirm the diagnostic compatibility, please contact us via Q&A or email.
- 🤗COMMONLY-USED FEATURES: This OBD2 scanner features “DTC Lookup” – to retrieve detailed DTC definition in seconds; “Automatic Diagnostic Report” and “Data Playback” – to record the diagnostic information automatically and then you can review the report any time; 🖨️ “PC print” – to help print diagnostic report out after connecting with PC.
- 💡ABOUT LANGUAGE & UPDATE: This OBD2 scanner supports 8 different languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese). Notice: The upgrade can be finished with Window-based computer ONLY via the TF card or USB cable. The “Password”, i.e. register code, can be found in “help” application after connecting the tool with PC.
Last update on 2020-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API