October 2, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V604000
Loose fasteners can cause the air bag to improperly deploy, increasing the risk of injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V604
Manufacturer Aston Martin The Americas
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 21
Aston Martin The Americas (Aston Martin) is recalling certain 2017 DB11, 2019 DB11 V8 Volante and DBS Superleggera, 2019-2020 Vantage and 2020 Superleggera Volante vehicles. The front seat air bag fasteners may not have been tightened correctly.
Aston Martin will notify owners, and dealers will examine and, if necessary, secure the front seat air bag fasteners, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 5, 2020. Owners may contact Aston Martin customer service at 1-888-923-9988. Aston Martin’s number for this recall is RA-01-1418.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SAFETY RECALL ACTION
|Reference number:||RA-01-1418||Issued: 29th September, 2020|
|Subject:||Incorrect Installation of the Front Seat Airbags|
|Model(s):||DB11, Vantage, DBS Superleggera|
|VIN Range:||Refer to the separately published list of Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs)|
|Applicable to:||All Dealers|
|Distribute to:||After Sales Manager
- Appendix A – Table that Shows the Quantities of Affected Vehicles
- Appendix B – Copy of the Owner Notification letter for vehicles in RA-01-1418
- Appendix C – Copy of the Change of Keeper or Address form
Reason for this Safety Recall Action (NHTSA Reference XXXXXX)
On the affected vehicles, it is possible the locking nuts that attach the front seat airbags to the seat are not torqued to the correct specification.
To correct this problem, do the Workshop Procedure given in this document to examine the locking nuts, and if necessary, make sure they are torqued correctly.
The full list of VINs for the affected vehicles are attached to this Recall Action document.
PLEASE DO A CHECK OF ALL VEHICLES THAT ARE IN THE AFFECTED VIN LIST
The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act, as amended, provides that each vehicle which is subject to a recall campaign of this type must be adequately repaired within a reasonable time after the owner has tendered it for repair. Failure to repair within sixty (60) days after tender of a vehicle is prima facie evidence of failure to repair within a reasonable time.
If the condition is not adequately repaired within a reasonable time, the owner may be entitled to an identical or reasonable equivalent vehicle at no charge, or to a refund of the purchase price less a reasonable allowance for depreciation.
To avoid having to provide these difficult solutions, every effort must be made to promptly schedule an appointment with each owner and to repair their vehicle as soon as possible. As you will see in reading the attached copies of the letters that are being sent to Owners, the Owners are being instructed to contact Aston Martin Customer Service if their Dealer does not correct the condition within three (3) days of the mutually agreed upon service date. If the condition is not corrected within a reasonable time, they are instructed on how to contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
IMPORTANT: We remind you that it can be a violation of Section 30120(i) of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Act required under this notice if a Dealer sells or leases a vehicle that is covered by this notice without first completing the repair.
Service Reception Desk – Checks you must do before you book the vehicle in.
When you make a reservation for a Customer, please make sure that you confirm the name and contact details are correct in Aston Martin’s records. To do this, please do the steps that follow:
- Enter the vehicle’s 6-digit chassis number into DCS (amdealers.com) and click “Validate” (refer to Figure 1).
- Make sure that the vehicle details are correct. If the current owner is correct, no action is necessary.
- Make sure that the Customer name is correct. If the data is correct, then no action is necessary.
- To update the Customer details, use the search feature to find the customer in your Synergy database (refer to Figure 2).
Note: The Customer record and updated details must have been entered into Synergy before you try to transfer the ownership in DCS.
- If the correct Customer shows, click “confirm”.
- If the correct Customer details do not show, click “add new”.
Before you start work
Log on to the Online Dealer Warranty (ODW) system. Do the steps that follow:
- Select the Warranty Live screen (Outstanding Campaigns Status).
- Download the VIN list from DCS and do a check of the VINs in your control.
- Find out if there are other open Service Actions (SAs) or Recall Actions (RAs) for the vehicles in the list.
- List the SAs and RAs and plan the work so that the Owner only needs to come to your Dealership once.
This workshop procedure has two parts:
- Part A: Inspection
- Part B: Torque the Locking Nuts to the Correct Specification
Part A: Inspection
Note: Part A must be completed for both left and right side seats.
- Operate the seat to its fully forward position (refer to Figure 3).
- Pull the release handle to tilt the seat to its fully forward position (refer to Figure 4).
- Use an endoscope on the underside of the seat to examine the two locking nuts for the seat airbag (refer to Figure 5).
- This image shows two locking nuts that are incorrectly installed (Figure 6).
- The lower fixing that clamps the ground eyelet must show a minimum of 4 visible threads. The upper fixing must show a minimum of 5 threads (refer to Figure 7).
Note: This image shows two locking nuts that are correctly installed with the ground eyelet correctly aligned.
- If any of the locking nuts are not installed correctly go to Part B: Torque the Locking Nuts to the Correct Specification.
Part B: Torque the Locking Nuts to the Correct Specification
- Remove the seat assembly from the vehicle (refer to Workshop Manual Procedures 01.10.AA for the left side seat and 01.10.AB for the right side seat).
- Remove the seat back shell from the seat (refer to Workshop Manual Procedures 01.10.DU for the left side seat and 01.10.DR for the right side seat).
Note: Carefully release the clips that attach the seat back cover to the front seat. The clips can be lost in the seat.
WARNING: IF A LOCKING NUT IS MISSING, INSTALL A NEW LOCKING NUT WITH THE PART NUMBER GIVEN IN THE PART DATA. IF YOU DO NOT USE THE CORRECT PART, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE AIRBAG WILL NOT BE ATTACHED CORRECTLY IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT AND NOT DEPLOY CORRECTLY.
- Torque the two locking nuts that attach the seat airbag to the seat to 5.5 Nm. Align the ground eyelet to the bracket.
- Install the seat back shell to the seat (refer to Workshop Manual Procedures 01.10.DU for the left side seat and DR for the right side seat).
- Install the seat assembly to the vehicle (refer to Workshop Manual Procedures 01.10.AA for the left side seat and AB for the right side seat).
Note: New clips and fixings used to complete this procedure can be claimed for in the Warranty claim form.
Make sure that you submit your claim in less than 24 hours after the work is completed. The records of your claims are used in the reporting process for the Recall Action that Aston Martin need to submit to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Note: You must send a photograph of incorrectly or correctly installed locking nuts with your claim.
Save the photos as “jpeg – (6 Digit Chassis No) – RH” or “jpeg – (6 Digit Chassis No) – LH” Use the same format in the title of an email and send it to [email protected] Please be aware that Warranty claims may be charged back if a photograph is not received.
Procedure and Labour Time
|Inspect both seats only||0.5|
|Inspect both seats, torque the Locking Nuts for the airbag in one seat||1.5|
|Inspect both seats, torque the Locking Nuts for the airbag in two seats||2.5|
|M6 Lock Nut||703164||2 (Per seat)|
Appendix A – Table that Shows the Quantities of Affected Vehicles in the US Market
|Model||Registered & AMLNA Fleet (RA-01-1418)||Port & Dealer Not Registered (QN-01-1418)||Build Range (MM/YY)|
|DB11||14||0||02/16 to 08/18|
|Vantage||4||1||08/18 to 12/19|
|DBS Superleggera||2||0||10/18 to 10/19|
When you have completed this Safety Recall Action, make sure that you make an entry in Section A of the Vehicle Owner’s Guide to show that the procedure is completed.
|If you have any questions related to this document, please refer to the ‘Contact Us’ link on this webpage, or contact your local Dealer or After Sales Manager.
The English version of this document is written in Simplified Technical English to ASD-STE100™.
Appendix B – Copy of the Owner Notification Letter for Vehicles in RA-01-1418
[Date DD Month, YYYY]
[Customer Address 1]
[Customer Address 2]
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
NHTSA Recall XXXXXX
This notice applies to your vehicle: [INSERT VIN]
Safety Recall Action RA-01-1418 – Incorrect Installation of the Front Seat Airbags
REASON FOR THIS RECALL ACTION
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
Aston Martin has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain vehicles that were manufactured from February 2016 through December 2019.
On the affected vehicles, it is possible that the front seat airbag fasteners may not be tightened to the correct torque specification.
This defect may cause the airbag to not deploy correctly, increasing the risk of injury during a crash.
The models affected are:
- 2016 – 2018 DB11 (Coupe and Volante)
- 2018 – 2019 DBS Superleggera (Coupe and Volante)
- 2018 – 2019 Vantage (Coupe)
WHAT WE WILL DO
We will examine the front seat airbag fasteners and, retighten them if necessary to make sure that the airbag is secured correctly. This will be performed free of charge.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
Please contact your Aston Martin dealer as soon as possible to arrange a date for the repair. They will be able to fully explain why this Recall Action is necessary. Instructions for making this correction have been sent to your dealer. The labour time necessary to complete this service correction is a maximum of 2.5 hours. Please ask your dealer if you wish to know how much additional time will be needed to schedule and process your vehicle.
Your Aston Martin dealer is best equipped to obtain parts and provide the service to make sure that your vehicle is corrected as promptly as possible. If, however you take your vehicle to your dealer on the agreed service date and they do not remedy this condition on that date, or within three days, we recommend that you contact Aston Martin Customer Service by calling 1-866278-6661.
If after contacting your dealer and Aston Martin Customer Services, you are still not able to have the safety defect remedied without charge and within a reasonable time, you may wish to write to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20590 or call 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
IF YOU NO LONGER OWN THE VEHICLE
If you have sold or traded your vehicle, please tell us by completing the enclosed Change of Keeper form and returning it to us.
Federal regulations require that any lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
We are sorry to cause inconvenience with this Recall Action. However, this action has been taken in the interest of your safety and continued satisfaction with our products.
[Representative’s Job Title]
6 Affected Products
|ASTON MARTIN||DB11||2017, 2019|
|ASTON MARTIN||DBS SUPERLEGGERA||2019-2020|
3 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) Safety Recall Bulletin re BMW Recall 20V-xxx: High-Voltage Battery
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
- 【ABS/SRS Diagnostic Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on.Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Only this Autel Support can you contact: ▲[email protected]▲
- 【OBD II Diagnostics Function 】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles.Read Codes,Erase Codes,Live Data,Freeze Frame,Retrieving I/M Readiness Status,O2 Monitor Test,On-Board Monitor Test,Component Test,Viewing Vehicle Information,Modules Present,DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy To Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure:1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine.2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear.3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen.4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage.From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】Supports more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles,,, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Lancia, Fiat, Dacia, Citroen, Alfa, Abarth.
- 【About Software Update】Free lifetime software updates is available for AL619.Download the newest software anytime. NOTE: Only contact us can you get support▲[email protected]▲. Don't need contact Autel US support, warranty provided by seller. Before purchasing, please provide VIN to confirm compatibility.
- 🌲【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 🌲【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 🌲【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 🌲【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 🌲【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- ABS/SRS Scanner ➤ This OBD2 scanner has been on the market for more than 3 years. It provides you with ABS&SRS diagnostic functions and a full-function OBD fault code gnostic system. Say goodbye to both costly repairs and cunning dealerships. With TOPDON Elite back you up, you can always find out what is underneath the hood without dirty your hands!
- ABS/SRS Diagnostic Tool for 24 Vehicles Brands ➤ CHRYSLER, USAFORD (NOT include EUFORD), GM, ACURA, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, CITROEN, HOLDEN, MINI, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, SEAT, SKODA, VOLVO, VW, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, LEXUS, MAZDA, NISSAN, TOYOTA.
- All OBDII Functions for most US Car Models after 1996 ➤ This OBD2 scanner can do more than you can imagine, conducting I/M monitor readiness test and O2 sensor Test, killing the MIL(Check Engine Light) and ABS&SRS warning lights, reading freeze frame data and reading and clearing DTCs, Etc.
- Multilingual Menu and DTC Definitions ➤ This code reader works with English, French, Spanish. NO battery needed, plug and play. High compatibility support full OBD2/EOBD protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, ISO15765 -4.
- What You Get ➤ 1-year customers' service and lifetime free upgrade on website (instruction can be found in Description). 1 vehicle code reader; 1 User's Manual; 1 USB Cable; 1TF card; 1TF card reader.
- 👍【2020 NEWEST UPGRADED VERSION】Based on obd2 scanner LAUNCH CRP129 and LAUNCH Creader VIII, this Android 7.0 based LAUNCH CRP129X features a larger 5” touch screen, two more reset services (TPMS & throttle adaptation), AutoVIN technology, automatic inspection report, one-click lifetime free update via WiFi, print via Email share, DTC lookUp library, battery voltage test (for battery status and performance), navigation & hot keys (Specially designed for intensive work).
- 🚗【5 SERVICE FUNCTIONS + AUTOVIN SCAN + DIAGNOSTIC REPORT PRINT】 This CRP129X obd2 scanner features 5 most used special reset capabilities (Oil Reset, EPB Release, SAS Calibration, TPMS Reset & Throttle Adaptation). The code reader provides quick and accurate identification of vehicles via auto VIN scan. The vehicle diagnostic reports can be recorded, stored, played back and printed.
- 🚗【FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATD IN GRAPHIC + DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】This LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool comes with reading data streaming for Engine / Transmission / ABS /SRS systems (displayed in graphic), and turning off the warning light related. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. Playback supports two graphs (independent) or 4 PID's graphed.
- 🚗【FULL OBD2 COMPLIANT + FREE LIFETIME UPDATE】The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner works on 57 vehicle brands and over 10000+ cars compliant with OBD2 protocols, mostly manufactured after 1996, with all modes of OBDII functions as I/M Readiness Status, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test, Vehicle Information, etc. You only need to update the car scanner’s software to the latest versions with one single click via WiFi connection freely, to extend its using life and ensure the data is accurate.
- 👍【WARRANTY & 9 LANGUAGES】This LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner diagnostic tool provides the 5 years warranty for any quality problems, lifetime free updates on internet. 9 languages support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean. ➤If you have any problem, you can freely contact us via [email protected] or Amazon message.
- 【EASY ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】: The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through [email protected], we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- 【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】: The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- 【WIDE CODES DIAGNOSIS】: The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- 【GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY】: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- 【ONLINE UPDATE INCLUDED】: The obd2 scanner is Internet updatable and upgradable, we offer 12 months warranty insurance.
- 🚘【 ABS SRS ENGINE TRANSMISSION & OBDII DIAGNOSIS】 This code reader can read and erase DTCs for ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine and Transmission on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes. ADVANCED version of Autel ML619/ AL619, ml629 With Multi languages options for the menu. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- 🚘【 DTC Defintion Lookup &Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL)】ML629 scan tool can clear codes and reset monitors. Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN). Views freeze-frame data, graphs data.TF memory card for data backup.With the useful DTC Lookup function, you have instant access to over 7000 DTC definitions in the DTC library.
- 🚘【 Upgraded Version of ML619 / AL619】 Autel ML629, is an excellent solution for DIYers to pinpoint various vehicle problems. Autel ML629 code reader supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, ML629 provides you a complete OBD II diagnosis and reads/erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, engine and transmission. Clears codes and resets monitors, ABS & SRS warning lights, and pass the smog test quickly and accurately.
- 🚘【Data, Printing & Lifelong Free Updates】Autel MaxiLink ML629 OBDII scanner comes with data review function which enables DIYers to review the data recorded. And you can print the data for further analysis or data sharing. ML629 car diagnostic scanner comes with LIFETIME FREE software online updates through SD card for added vehicle coverage and improved software performance. NOTE：12 Menu languages are available. Please send S/N to [email protected] to change language.
- 🚘【24/7 Worry-Free Support】ML629 OBD2 code reader is backed by 30 Days NEW REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND return policy and 1 YEAR WARRANTY. If there are any concerns or issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 satisfaction-guaranteed services. NOTE: ABS, Airbag, Engine and Transmission diagnosis is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number via [email protected] to get 24 hours online customer service.
- E660 only support 3 systems (Engine, ABS, Airabg) and 2 special functions (SAS reset, EPB reset) for 44 car makes. Please check the following description for vehicle coverage.
- The functions will depends on your vehicle condition. If your vehicles were produced before year 2005 or after year 2016,or if you want to do specific functions, please kindly confirm with us about the compatibility. We provide timely support,If you have any questions before or after you purchase the products, please visit iCarsoft official website at www.icarsoft.us and contact Technical Support department by email for help.
- The E660 covers more than 40 vehicle makes. Including the latest 2016/2017 models on selected makes with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Support OBD II/EOBD ten modes of operation full ecu diagnosis test modes include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc.. Read & Clear DTCs Read live data stream
- The print data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customiz
- ABS SRS DIAGNOSIS: Autel AL609P OBDII Scanner can perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner reads and clears ABS, SRS codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights and reset monitors. NOTE: ABS SRS scan for AL609P is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- AUTO VIN AND DEEPLY DIAGNOSIS FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES: Autel AL609P Pro scan tool ONLY support following specific vehicles - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, BENZ, VW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, KIA, HYUNDAI.
- COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS AND MORE: AL609P car scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN). This OBD2 Scan Tool comes with Auto VIN acquisition function for quick car diagnosis.
- TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: Autel AL609P Auto Diagnostic Scanner helps you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light is on. With the DTC lookup and Code Breaker function of this car code reader, you can quickly figure out where and how bad is the problem and get tips about how to fix it. Never get ripped off by dealership again!
- DATA PRINTING AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES: AL609P pro check engine code reader can read, record and playback diagnostic data and print data via windows-based PC. The car diagnostic tool comes with LIFETIME software updates and protected free from defects for 12 Months. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. Purchase now and go fix something!
- THE WORLD'S SUPERIOR LAUNCH X-431: LAUNCH CRP123 Featuring the unique and 3.5 TFT color display, the CRP123 OBDII code reader supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. It is truly the ultimate in power and affordability , added benefits of read DataStream for 4 systems and vehicle diagnostic report. allowing users to do their jobs faster. Graph, Record, Replay data and troubleshooter code tips help users to save diagnosis and repair time
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE Coverage:Support four basic systems(ENG/TCM/ABS/SRS) for main stream models: Asian car models: Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Accura, Isuzu.USA car models: Ford, GM, Chrysler.European car models: Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar .etc.
- MAIN FUNCTION:Reads and clears codes on ENG/TCM/ABS/SRS. DLC location hints/ DTC help/ Data stream display in waveform;Retrieves generic (P0, P2,P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes, and pending codes;Easily determindes the cause of Check Engine Light;Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors;Displays DTS definitions;Views freeze frame data;Displays monitor and I/M rediness status;Reads live PCM data stream,Displays live O2 sensor test data;
- SPECIAL FUNCTION: Easily determindes the cause of Check Engine Light, Performs modules present test, Enhanced OBD II Mode 6, Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN )
- Warranty: 100% Money Back Guarantee; Life-Long time Free update Online ;hassle free 1-year replacement warranty with friendly and professional customer service.Click the Orange Button to Buy Now!
Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API