December 16, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V784000
The missing foam blocks can increase the risk of injury to unbelted occupants in the event of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V784
Manufacturer Aston Martin The Americas
Potential Number of Units Affected 151
Aston Martin The Americas (Aston Martin) is recalling certain 2021 DBX vehicles. The vehicles were incorrectly built without headliner foam blocks. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 201, “Occupant Protection in Interior Impact.”
Aston Martin will notify owners, and dealers will install the headliner foam blocks, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 31, 2021. Owners may contact Aston Martin customer service at 1-888-923-9988. Aston Martin’s number for this recall is RA-30-1471.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SAFETY RECALL ACTION
|Reference number:||RA-30-1471||Issued: 16 December, 2020|
|Subject:||Headliner Foam Block Installation|
|VIN range:||Refer to the separately published list of affected Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs)|
|Applicable to:||USA & Canada|
|Distribute to:||After Sales Manager
- Appendix A – Table that Shows the Quantities of Affected Vehicles
- Appendix B – Copy of the Owner Notification letter for vehicles in RA-30-1471
- Appendix C – Copy of the Change of Keeper or Address form
Reason for this Safety Recall Action (NHTSA Reference XXX-XXX)
Aston Martin has identified certain DBX vehicles contain a non-compliance with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 201.
The vehicles built that do not comply were manufactured between March 2020 and October 2020. On the affected vehicles the headliner foam blocks have not been installed.
To correct this problem, do the Workshop Procedure given in this document to install the headliner foam blocks on both sides of the vehicle.
The full list of VINs for the affected vehicles are attached to this Recall Action document.
PLEASE DO A CHECK OF ALL VEHICLES THAT ARE IN THE AFFECTED VIN LIST
The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act, as amended, provides that each vehicle which is subject to a recall campaign of this type must be adequately repaired within a reasonable time after the owner has tendered it for repair. Failure to repair within sixty (60) days after tender of a vehicle is prima facie evidence of failure to repair within a reasonable time.
If the condition is not adequately repaired within a reasonable time, the owner may be entitled to an identical or reasonable equivalent vehicle at no charge, or to a refund of the purchase price less a reasonable allowance for depreciation.
To avoid having to provide these difficult solutions, every effort must be made to promptly schedule an appointment with each owner and to repair their vehicle as soon as possible. As you will see in reading the attached copies of the letters that are being sent to Owners, the Owners are being instructed to contact Aston Martin Customer Service if their Dealer does not correct the condition within three (3) days of the mutually agreed upon service date. If the condition is not corrected within a reasonable time, they are instructed on how to contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
IMPORTANT: We remind you that it can be a violation of Section 30120(i) of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Act required under this notice if a Dealer sells or leases a vehicle that is covered by this notice without first completing the repair.
Service Reception Desk – Checks you must do before you book the vehicle in.
When you make a reservation for a Customer, please make sure that you confirm the name and contact details are correct in Aston Martin’s records. To do this, please do the steps that follow:
- Enter the vehicle’s 6-digit chassis number into DCS (amdealers.com) and click “Validate” (refer to Figure 1).
- Make sure that the vehicle details are correct. If the current owner is correct, no action is necessary.
- Make sure that the Customer name is correct. If the data is correct, then no action is necessary.
- To update the Customer details, use the search feature to find the customer in your Synergy database (refer to Figure 2).
Note: The Customer record and updated details must have been entered into Synergy before you try to transfer the ownership in DCS.
- If the correct Customer shows, click “confirm”.
- If the correct Customer details do not show, click “add new”.
Before you start work
Log on to the Online Dealer Warranty (ODW) system. Do the steps that follow:
- Select the Warranty Live screen (Outstanding Campaigns Status).
- Download the VIN list from DCS and do a check of the VINs in your control.
- Find out if there are other open Service Actions (SAs) or Recall Actions (RAs) for the vehicles in the list.
- List the SAs and RAs and plan the work so that the Owner only needs to come to your Dealership once.
MAKE SURE TO USE SUITABLE PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE.
- Find the headliner clipping point on the B pillar (refer to Figure 3).
Note: Access to the roof liner clipping point is the same on both sides of the vehicle.
- Carefully move the headliner down and push it back to disengage the clip (refer to Figure 4).
This will let you access the recess for the headliner foam block.
- Remove the double-sided tape from the headliner foam block (refer to Figure 5).
Note: The foam blocks supplied may differ in colour and finish from those shown in the images.
- Put the headliner foam block into position between the roof rail and the headliner (refer to Figure 6).
- Install the headliner foam block on to the headliner assembly between the marks shown (refer to Figure 7).
- Push the headliner up to make sure the tape is attached correctly.
- The headliner clip must be in the correct position before you install the headliner (refer to Figure 8).
Note: Take care when you install the headliner. The clips can be damaged if not in the position shown.
Note: The clip for the headliner can disengage. If this occurs, you must clip the headliner in place before you install the opposite side.
- Install the headliner into position (refer to Figure 9).
You will hear a click when the clip is engaged correctly.
Note: If you do not hear a click you must do steps 7 and 8 again.
- Do steps 1 thru 9 for the opposite side of the vehicle.
Make sure that you submit your claim in less than 24 hours after the work is completed. The records of your claims are used in the reporting process for the Recall Action that Aston Martin need to submit to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Procedure and Labour Time
|Install the Headliner Foam Blocks||0.1|
Appendix A – Table that Shows the Quantities of Affected Vehicles in the US Market
|Model||Registered & AMLNA Fleet (RA-30-1471)||Dealer Not Registered (QN-30-1471)||Build Range
|DBX||92||59||03/20 to 10/20|
When you have completed this Safety Recall Action, make sure that you make an entry in Section A of the Vehicle Owner’s Guide to show that the procedure is completed.
|If you have any questions related to this document, please refer to the ‘Contact Us’ link on this webpage, or contact your local Dealer or After Sales Manager.
The English version of this document is written in Simplified Technical English to ASD-STE100™.
Appendix B – Copy of the Owner Notification Letter for Vehicles in RA-30-1471
[Date DD Month, YYYY]
[Customer Address 1]
[Customer Address 2]
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
NHTSA Recall XXX-XXX
This notice applies to your vehicle: [INSERT VIN]
Safety Recall Action RA-30-1471 –Headliner Foam Block Installation
REASON FOR THIS RECALL ACTION
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
Aston Martin has decided that certain MY 2021 DBX vehicles built between March 2020 and October 2020 fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 201 (Occupant Protection in Interior Impact).
Affected vehicles were built without headliner foam blocks installed. These were designed to enable the vehicle to conform to the standard. In the event of a crash, missing headliner foam blocks could increase the risk of head injury to an unbelted occupant. As a precaution to reduce this risk, occupants are urged to continue to wear their seatbelts.
The models affected are:
- 2021 – DBX
WHAT WE WILL DO
Aston Martin will notify the owner by mail and instruct you to take your vehicle to a dealer to install the headliner foam blocks. This will be performed free of charge.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
Please contact your Aston Martin dealer as soon as possible to arrange a date for the repair. They will be able to fully explain why this Recall Action is necessary. Instructions for making this correction have been sent to your dealer. The labour time necessary to complete this service correction is a maximum of 30 minutes. Please ask your dealer if you wish to know how much additional time will be needed to schedule and process your vehicle.
Your Aston Martin dealer is best equipped to obtain parts and provide the service to make sure that your vehicle is corrected as promptly as possible. If, however you take your vehicle to your dealer on the agreed service date and they do not remedy this condition on that date, or within three days, we recommend that you contact Aston Martin Customer Service by calling 1-866278-6661.
If after contacting your dealer and Aston Martin Customer Services, you are still not able to have the noncompliance remedied without charge and within a reasonable time, you may wish to write to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20590 or call 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
RA-30-1471 – Owner Notification Letter_FED NHTSA_Copy
1 Affected Product
3 Associated Documents
Noncompliance Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Notifcation re Headliner Foam Block Installation
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
- 【Accurate ABS/SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. To get real-time tech-support, please email: ❤Autelonline @outlook.com❤
- 【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present, DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy to Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure: 1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine. 2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear. 3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen. 4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage. From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】AL619 supports more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo. Check compatibility, please send VIN to ❤Autelonline @outlook.com ❤
- 【Free Life-time Updates & Print Data】Get AL619, it will comes with Free lifetime software update online. You can download the newest software anytime. The Print Data function allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports by connecting the scan tool to a PC or laptop with the USB cable supplied.
- 🚘【ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission Diagnosis】Autel ML629 OBD2 scanner can acccess and scan ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission and OBDII systems on various European, American, and Asian vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights, get your vehicle ready for the annual test. With its budget-friendly cost, ML629 is ideal car diagnostic tool for DIYers and home mechanics. NOTE: Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility before purchase.
- 🚘【All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests】Autel MaxiLink ML629 check engine code reader can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including read & erase codes, view live data in text or graph, freeze frame, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, On-Board monitor test, component test, view vehicle information and module present. This engine analyzer can pinpoint the fault cause of the engine system to turn off check engine light.
- 🚘【DTC Definitions Lookup】As an upgraded version of AL619, ML619, Autel ML629 is designed to come with built-in DTC library of 7000 DTC definitions. ML629 OBDII code reader can quickly retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) codes, manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes and access the complete library of DTC definitions.
- 🚘【Data Review, Printing & Lifetime Free Updates】MaxiLink ML629 auto diagnostic scanner has data review function that enables DIYers to review the data recorded. And you can print out the diagnostic report for further analysis. NOTE: ML629 comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates. Update the scanner using a card reader before use to cover more vehicles.
- 🚘【Risk-Free Purchase & 24/7 Support】Autel MaxiLink ML629 ABS, SRS scanner is backed by 30 Day NEW REPLACEMENT & FULL REFUND policy and comes with 1(One) Year Warranty. With 24/7 tech & sales support, your purchase is 100% risk-free. NOTE: To change menu language, please send 12 digits Serial Number to [email protected] to get authorization.
- ABS/SRS Scanner ➤ This OBD2 scanner has been on the market for more than 3 years. It provides you with ABS&SRS diagnostic functions and a full-function OBD fault code gnostic system. Say goodbye to both costly repairs and cunning dealerships. With TOPDON Elite back you up, you can always find out what is underneath the hood without dirty your hands!
- ABS/SRS Diagnostic Tool for 24 Vehicles Brands ➤ CHRYSLER, USAFORD (NOT include EUFORD), GM, ACURA, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, CITROEN, HOLDEN, MINI, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, SEAT, SKODA, VOLVO, VW, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, LEXUS, MAZDA, NISSAN, TOYOTA.
- All OBDII Functions for most US Car Models after 1996 ➤ This OBD2 scanner can do more than you can imagine, conducting I/M monitor readiness test and O2 sensor Test, killing the MIL(Check Engine Light) and ABS&SRS warning lights, reading freeze frame data and reading and clearing DTCs, Etc.
- Multilingual Menu and DTC Definitions ➤ This code reader works with English, French, Spanish. NO battery needed, plug and play. High compatibility support full OBD2/EOBD protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, ISO15765 -4.
- What You Get ➤ 1-year customers' service and lifetime free upgrade on website (instruction can be found in Description). 1 vehicle code reader; 1 User's Manual; 1 USB Cable; 1TF card; 1TF card reader.
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTIONS】 The code reader LAUNCH Creader 8021 supports reading/ clearing DTCs, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition, oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement. SAS helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and calibrate the steering angle sensor. BMS reset performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- 【EXTENSIVE COVERAGE】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of this scan tool works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
- 【FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS】 This obd2 scanner has full OBD2 functions, including: Read & Clear DTCs, read freeze frame data, turn off MIL, I/M readiness status, O2 sensor test, Evap Systems Test, on-board monitor test, read vehicle information.
- 【DIAGNOSE, RECORD, REVIEW】 You can do real-time DTC and datastream testing, and you can also record all the scanner testing and review all the data with this obd2 scanner. You can even print out the results on your computer printer so you can talk about the results later with your friends or fellow mechanics.
- 【WARRANTY & LANGUAGES】 This LAUNCH scan tool provides 12-month warranty and offers free internet update (Mini USB). Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese.
- 1⃣【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 2⃣【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 3⃣【 Find Your Vehicles Here】Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner Supports mainstream vehicles on the world like ACURA VW AUDI AUST FORD BENZ BMW CHRYSLER FIAT GM HOLDEN HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI JAGUAR ISUZU KIA LANDROVER LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OPEL PORSCHE SAAB SEAT SKODA SMART MERCEDES SPRINTER SUBARU SUZUKI SCION TOYOTA USA FORD VOLVO PEUGEOT CITROEN RENAULT EUROFORD.Etc.
- ⃣【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 👉👉【We Always Got your BACK ! 】This original Launch scanner is backed up by Launch official after-sale services with 5-year warranty, available 60-days return & replacement policy, and 24/7 thoughtful support. We, the authorized Launch seller, provide you with 2021 newest original Launch CRP123 with reliable quality. ([email protected])
- 👍【ABS SRS DIAGNOSIS】: Autel AL609P OBDII Scanner can perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner reads and clears ABS, SRS codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights and reset monitors. NOTE: ABS SRS scan for AL609P is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【AUTO VIN AND DEEPLY DIAGNOSIS FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES】: Autel AL609P Pro scan tool ONLY support following specific vehicles - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, BENZ, VW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, KIA, HYUNDAI.
- 👍【COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS AND MORE】: AL609P OBD2 scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN). Autel AL609P comes with Auto VIN acquisition function for quick car diagnosis.
- 👍【TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT】: Autel AL609P Auto Diagnostic Scanner helps you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light is on. With the DTC lookup and Code Breaker function of this car code reader, you can quickly figure out where and how bad is the problem and get tips about how to fix it. Never get ripped off by dealership again!
- 👍【DATA PRINTING AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES】: AL609P pro check engine code reader can read, record and playback diagnostic data and print data via windows-based PC. The car diagnostic tool comes with LIFETIME software updates and protected free from defects for 12 Months. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. Purchase now and go fix something!
- 【UPGRADED VERSION OF CRP129/VIII+ 2021 NEWEST LAUNCH SCANNER + ENHANCED HARDWARE】Based on LAUNCH CRP129 and VIII, LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool adds two more reset services (TPMS reset, throttle adaptation), AutoVIN scan, 4 in1 graphing parameter, Automatic Health Report, Lifetime Free one-click Update, Online Google Search, Battery Voltage Test, navigation & hot keys. We also upgraded the hardware: Larger 5” touch screen, Fast 7.0 Android, 16G RAM, 6100mah BAT, to give you better user experience.
- 【5 SERVICE FUNCTIONS + AUTOVIN SCAN + DIAGNOSTIC REPORT GENERATION】This CRP129X obd2 scanner features 5 most used reset service: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation. The Auto VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year information to shorten the vehicle navigation process. You can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, save time and money.
- 【ABS/SRS/AT/ENG SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATD STREAM IN GRAPHIC+ DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool reads graphic data streams for Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS systems, and turn off the warning light related. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text & graph format, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. Playback supports 2 graphs or 4 PID's graphed. 9 Languages Support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean.
- 【LIFETIME FREE ONE-CLICK UPDATE + OVER 10000+ VEHICLE MODELS + FULL OBD2 COMPLIANT + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST】One-click free update via Wi-Fi, fixed bugs, and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner works on 57 vehicle brands, Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD vehicle, mostly manufactured after 1996. Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery.
- 【TECH SUPPORT + WORKS FOR YOU!!!】LaunchDirect and Launch provide 5 YRS Warranty and 60 days unconditional return!!! ➤Any problem, you can freely contact us via our Customer service email or Amazon message. This OBD2 scanner fits for Technician, advance DIY, garage, car dealer, used car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truck man, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.
- 👍【ABS&SRS SYSTEM DIAGNOSIS + BMS&OIL&EPB RESET】 The OBD2 scanner supports reading/ clearing DTC, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition,BMS Reset can Effectively replacing the vehicle battery without visits to mechanics; oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement.【3 years reliable after-sales service.】
- 👍【ENHANCED 10 OBDII SCANNER FUNCTION】This scan tool can Read/Erase codes, retrieve I/M Readiness and freeze frame data, Patented One-Click Smog Check, show live data in the text and graph format, Auto VIN acquisition, O2 Sensor, EVAP Test (Mode 8), advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6). This code reader is suitable for DIYers to efficiently troubleshoot Check Engine Light and diagnostic trouble codes, fastly find out what problem is and perhaps fix it.
- 👍【WIDE RANGE DIAGNOSE SCANNER】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of code scanner works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4 and support for 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, which make it easy to use for different countries people.
- 👍【EASY TO OPERATE】The abs scanner via true color LCD display screen to indicates the test results , with the silicone keypad you can easy to access the each of menu options, the I/M Readiness hot key can check the state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification, the menu layout on the screen is easy to understand and you will no trouble to figuring out how to do what you needed
- 👍【WORRY-FREE SERVICE】This automotive code reader supports a lifetime free software update and Review&Print diagnostic reports, just connect to a computer via USB, and we offer 3 years after sale service, if you are not sure if your car is compatible, please feel free to contact us first.
- E660 only support 3 systems (Engine, ABS, Airabg) and 2 special functions (SAS reset, EPB reset) for 44 car makes. Please check the following description for vehicle coverage.
- The E660 covers more than 40 vehicle makes. Including the latest 2016/2017 models on selected makes with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Support OBD II/EOBD ten modes of operation full ecu diagnosis test modes include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc.. Read & Clear DTCs Read live data stream
- The print data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customiz
- [ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS] - Not only diagnose the engine system but also performs full detection on vehicle's other 3 main ECU systems (Transmission, ABS, Airbag(SRS)). Reads & erases fault codes, turns off warning lights, and reads live PCM datastream on these 4 systems.
- [FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS] - Read/clear error codes, DTC look-up, do smog tests including I/M readiness, O2 sensor test, etc. will keep your mind from worrying about whether the data about emission exceeds the standard values. It also reads freeze frame data, does EVAP system test, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
- [ADVANCED DATASTREAM GRAPH] - Reads and displays live data stream in one graph for the 4 systems (Engine, AT, ABS, SRS), allows you to add 4 parameters in the meantime to show the live data, which is intended to help you quickly find potential problems of the vehicle.
- [WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE] - Compatible with over 46 vehicle makers for a complete car diagnosis. Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] - Equipped with an intuitive interface, 4-inch TFT color backlit large screen, 2 cutouts in the back for holding easily, strong rugged anti-slip rubber housing. Supports lifetime free update and print online via an update software tool downloaded from ANCEL website.
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API